|Topics||Dates||Abstracts/Poster submission||05 October, 2019|
|Notification of Abstract/Poster||20 October, 2019|
|Full Paper Submission||15 November, 2019|
|Early Bird Registration||30 September, 2019|
|Conference Dates||November, 26-27, 2019|
Themes of the Conference
The conference will focus on the following major thematic areas.
Climate smart agricultural (CSA) innovations.
· Recent advancements in agriculture to climate change
· Proposed effective technologies for CSA
· Effective strategies and policies for CSA
· Farmer perceptions to CSA
Climate Smart management of surface and ground water
· Adaptation for flood and drought
· Floods/drought: early warning and early action
· Ground and surface water quality
· Precision water management for sustainable crop production.
Climate smart soil and fertilizer management
· Climate smart technologies to enhance fertilizer use efficiency
· Soil and water pollution and its remediation.
· Successful technologies for utilizing marginal soils
Global warming impacts and mitigation
· Impact of increasing temperature on crop production
· Greenhouse gasses and carbon sequestration actions to mitigate climate change
· Climate risk management
· Carbon markets/trade
Climate smart farming systems
· Climate smart cropping; systems
· Climate smart livestock systems
Modeling for climate change:
· Predication and decision support modeling
· Climate modeling; climate change scenarios
· Crop modeling and impact assessment.
· Economic modeling
· ICT tools for decision making
Food diversification for future food security
· Crop diversification for climate resilience and nutritional security
· Introduction of new crops for new environments
· Functional foods
Socio-economic perspectives and policy innovations for CSA
· Socio-economic impacts of CSA
· Adoption of CSA and success stories
· Climate smart villages
Modified Integrated pest and disease management for CSA
· Integrated insect-pest management under climate variability scenario
· Novel disease management strategies for CSA.